Located on the top of a Tuscan hill, overlooking the sea of Forte
dei Marmi and the Gulf of Portovenere, this Antico Casale Toscano
stands in all its splendor in a refined and exclusive environment,
where social distancing becomes a pleasant luxury .
An ancient farmhouse from the early 1900s, divided into a main villa of over 300 square meters on 3 levels and an outbuilding of about 80 square meters on 2 levels, immersed in a large estate, made of olive and chestnut trees, the structure has been completely restored in 2020, based on a concept made of space and light, made of natural materials and colors, eco-sustainable and perfectly integrated with the environment, which led to the creation of an all-Italian place where the family or group of friends are able, in the same way, to find their own dimension between play and relaxation.
- Ground floor: a large eat-in kitchen, 1 bathroom and a living and relaxation area with large windows which lead to the panoramic veranda and a further déhors;
- First floor: 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, one of which with a large and well-kept terrace with a wonderful sea view;
- Second Floor: 2 other bedrooms with as many ensuite bathrooms.
-Ground floor: living area and 1 bathroom;
- First floor: large double bedroom with further bathroom;
The property includes a wonderful swimming pool overlooking the coast, a second stone veranda and a large 70 sqm garage.
The property is located on one of the most exclusive hills of Versilia and just 700 meters from the historic center of Pietrasanta and 5 km from Forte dei Marmi.
3 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE THIS PROPERTY:
1. A one-of-a-kind estate equipped with every comfort, enviable privacy and breathtaking views.
2. Finishes of great value.
3. Refined and exclusive environments.
Pietrasanta, beautifully restored rustic on two levels located in a very quiet countryside area among ancient olive trees. Internal-ground floor: la. . .